Re: REB: What's going on
  • Subject: Re: REB: What's going on
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:25:11 -0000

I expect you're right about the posts on Facebook, but I still keep up with posts here and as a lurker on iris-talk. As a searchable data base and for organization, this forum is still better, I think. But perhaps it is too restrictive for many.

I like the colors shown in this photo. Is it really that peachy? Looks sort of like a blend of yellow, pink and light orange on my monitor. Do plants that bloom in pots inside more or less look the same when they bloom outdoors?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA