Re: Orange genetics
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Orange genetics
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 09:15:15 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the photo. More of a peach/apricot then an orange.

What I'm suspecting at this point, is that Summer Radiance, has the
orange genetics, but with weak _expression_ of lycopene. Perhaps even
an alternative orange with weak lycopene. In cross with Cordoba,
colours are more intense then in SR, but giving you apricot/peach
colours, which if more intense would be full orange.

Chuck Chapman