Awful Vacation.......Jan Lauritzen
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Awful Vacation.......Jan Lauritzen
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 07:37:06 -0800 (PST)

This message is coming to you with great depression due to my state of discomfort. I came down here to Manila, Philippines with my family for a short vacation but unfortunately,we were mugged and robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed. All cash, credit cards and cell phones were stolen off us but we still have our lives and passports.We've been to the embassy and the police here and they have done the best they can. Our flight leaves in less than 48hrs from now but we are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. I am contacting you to ask for a short loan which I will refund immediately I get my family back home safely. Let me know if you can help.

Looking forward to positive response.

Jan