Re: RE: Iris Name?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: RE: Iris Name?
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 10:59:13 -0800

Beware identifying an iris from a web picture.

For example, look how different the pictures of Cayenne Capers appear at:

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/6971/

If she knows she bought Cayenne Capers then that has a more reasonable
confidence that is what she has, otherwise...

John
__________________
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

On Jan 26, 2014, at 10:38 AM, "Charley Kearns" <kcf@verizon.net> wrote:

> Thanks, Donald!
>
> Looks like an exact match to me.  Found Cayenne Capers on the AIS website.
>
> Charley

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: