Re: Re: Iris Name? [1 Attachment]
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Iris Name? [1 Attachment]
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:40:39 -0800

I have a copy of a photo Paul Black took of it and am attaching it so you can see.  This was a slide that I digitized for him.

Janet Smith

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2014
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)