[PHOTO] Re;PHOTO:Iris juno x warlsind | Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:10:20" />

[PHOTO] Re;PHOTO:Iris juno x warlsind

Iris Juno x Warlsind
Here is one from the juno section, very nice a little bit more blue than on the picture.
Believed to be hybrid from I.warleyensis x I.aucheri,but that was wrong,it origins from
I.warleyensis x I.bucharica.
Height 25cm,I grow this at the top of my rockbed,the top 10cm of soil is pure drainage material, and that seems to suit the juno`s well.
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark

JPEG image