Re: PHOTO: Iris Green Spot

From: Iarejan@aol.com

    Thanks for the photo!!!   I'm a fan of the "greenies"...although in our
climate I can't grow SDB's...not enough cold.   I will be ordering a bunch of
greens this year including Pink N Mint, Green N Gifted, Sue Zee and if I can
find it, Chimera.

Janet Natale
Zone 8 of S.C. where nights are chilly but days still around 60.