[PHOTO] Re; PHOTO: Iris graeberiana "yellow fall" | Sat, 30 Jan 1999 09:02:43" />

[PHOTO] Re; PHOTO: Iris graeberiana "yellow fall"

Iris graeberiana "Yellow Fall"
Here is a close up of one  iris from the juno section.
This iris originate from Central Asia,where most of the Juno`s come from.
Height 30-50cm ,very hardy, a vigorous grower,multiply very well.
I grow this species in the top of a rock garden ,full sun kept dry during summer.
Right now all my juno`s sticking the nose above ground,waiting for warmer days.
Jan Jacobsen -Denmark  clear sky .frost -10C in the nights.

JPEG image