Re: La. FINAL FRONTIER

Hi Dick,

You said:

>>     That is a gorgeous iris. What kind of camera are you using? Digital
or  film?<<

The photo of FINAL FRONTIER was taken with an old Minolta SLR.  However, we
now have a nice Mavica Digital (which my husband Bernard used with great
success at the recent SLI and AIS conventions in April).

The camera has a large macro lens attached which enables me to get the
entire frame filled with flower.

Cheers for now,
Heather
irishaven@pip.com.au

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6034/0/_/503733/_/962578270/