Re: A winter-blooming bub

Heather that is an absolute knockout.  I have never seen another LA quite
like it.  That flower has everything going for it.  I can only hope the
rest of the plant performs well (good grower, good increaser, good vigor,
etc.) because I'm sure it would be a hot seller if you decide to introduce
it.

Dennis

http://click.egroups.com/1/5533/0/_/503733/_/963006153/