Re: Re:Iris Iberica

>that is absolutely stunning!  I've never seen that color combination before!
>
>While I am writing, does anyone know of an outlet for spuria iris?  How about
>this Iris Iberica?
>
>Lynn

Quaill Hill Nursery in South Carolina sells Spurias.  And Redbud Lane
Nursery in Illinois sells them too.  Bay View Gardens in California sells
them too, I think.  Iris iberica would be tricky to grow unless you live in
the desert southwest of USA (or similar climate) or have a greenhouse.  Off
hand I don't know anyone that sells it, but this is an aril species so any
aril grower might have it.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

Lonely? Get Firetalk!
Free, unlimited calls anywhere in the world.
Free voice chat on hundreds of topics.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5477/0/_/503733/_/963280313/