Re: A winter-blooming bub

Hi Dennis,

You said:

>> Heather that is an absolute knockout.  I have never seen another LA quite
like it.  That flower has everything going for it.  I can only hope the rest
of the plant performs well (good grower, good increaser, good vigor,
etc.) because I'm sure it would be a hot seller if you decide to introduce
it.<<

Thanks for the nice "hype-up" Dennis!

While out at the garden over the weekend that same seedling was still
blooming.

The increase is absolutely obscene and it seems to be a good grower (only
planted last year and already has three enormous increase with 10+ increase
evident on each of the original three).  However, we'll give it a year or
two to see how it performs.

Cheers for now,
Heather

Where bloom season is only 8 -10 weeks away - yipeee!

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6628/0/_/503733/_/963877092/