Re: Viewing Photos?

Yes, you can view them in the archives. (address below)

majorcanis@aol.com wrote:
> Friends-
>     I am receiving the photo list in digest form, and the attachments are not
> there. Is there a way to access the photos without getting individual
> postings? Thanks
> Jim Harrison
> @Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
> Try @Backup FREE and receive 300 points from mypoints.com Install now:

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry