AIS: Membership Secretary

The AIS is looking for a new Membership Secretary to manage the
membership list, receive annual dues, generate reports for various
functions, send out renewal notices etc.  It is not a trivial job and is
one of the few paid positions on the AIS board. I believe that there is
a blurb about it in the July AIS Bulletin.

If you are interested in this very important job for AIS, or know
someone that might be, please contact me at:

and I will put you in touch with the right people and get a more
comprehensive description of the job.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Lonely? Get Firetalk!
Free, unlimited calls anywhere in the world.
Free voice chat on hundreds of topics.