Re: Vesper #3

>very lovely.  I'm in Minnesota (zone 4), I've never heard of it.  What can
>you tell me?

Hi, Lynn.  It's called Vesper Iris, and it comes from China, I think.  It
should be hardy to Zone 4 because that's where the person lives that sent
me the seeds in the first place.  I am in Zone 6.  They take full sun and
like most irises don't seem to be adversely affected by the occasional dry
spell.  All in all it's a pretty easy plant to care for.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6