Re: MED: Welch's Reward

I bought Welch's Reward from Earl Hall the year it was introduced.  Mine is
much more red than this photo, and it seems to me there are some other
differences too. Could be soil conditions. However; I don't have the iris in
bloom to make a side by side evaluation.

Betty in Bowling Green KY

http://click.egroups.com/1/4633/0/_/503733/_/964990889/