Re: Re:Glazed Orange

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:Glazed Orange
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:00:30 -0500

I no longer buy any irises locally if they're not in bloom.  I've had it
with getting an iris that didn't bloom in the expected colour, plus it's
just one more unknown to try to identify.

I've had much better luck with mail order.  Perhaps 2 out of 100 are
mislabeled.  And of course, they would be the 2 that took 2 yrs to bloom, so
the guarante was gone by already.  Still, not bad odds.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3