[PHOTO] Praise the Lord | Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:12:42" />

[PHOTO] Praise the Lord

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Praise the Lord
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 01 09:11:29 -0000

PRAISE THE LORD (J. Boushay, 1972) TB rebloomer

Rebloom reported in CA, zone 9.

The only iris in my garden that's a truer dark blue than this one is
YAQUINA BLUE, and it performed horribly this year (its first year).  PTL,
however, was a wonderful performer (also in its first year after
transplantation)- tall, beautifully branched stalk with flower after
flower of deep blue.  I have nothing but praise for this one!

zone 3b northern MN - clay soil