Re: Royal Chant

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Royal Chant
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:58:30 -0700

Laurie you're killing me with your pictures!  Just when I thought my
ordering was done!! More iris than soil! Seriously, Thank you so much!! They
truly are beautiful, and I love how you include more than 1 shot of each
picture. Please keep them coming. It is my summer time iris fix. From Brice
Rose in hot Ca.