Re: Stepping Out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Stepping Out
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:48:57 -0700

Don't be too discouraged as I have seen Stepping Out imposters here also. I
didn't know it at the time but later I realized that it was.

There are two many plicatas to give you a probable id especially when so
many seedlings have been added to the mix.  Just give it a garden name. I
recommend a family member so it can not be confused with a registered name.
I was brought into the iris world by an unknown historic. I called it
Jenny's purple for my oldest daughter who favorite color was purple. I
really enjoyed that iris until I learned its real name, William A. Setchell.