Re: Stepping Out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Stepping Out
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:15:29 -0500

That's how I became introduced to irises as well, Harold.  Mine is "Mrs.
Andrist", perhaps.  I call many of the unk irises by the name of the friend
who gave it to me.  Unnamed or not, those are the first I dig, whenever I
have to move to another home.  They are all old friends to me.

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3