Re: Vanity

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Vanity
  • From: kprp@swbell.net
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 18:56:44 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., laurief <laurief@p...> wrote:
> VANITY (Ben Hager, 1975) TB rebloomer
>
> Rebloom reported in CA, VA.
>
> VANITY looked absolutely enchanting blooming with OLYMPIAD (to the
left
> in the second photo).  Her stalks were fairly short on this first
year
> plant, but she bloomed impressively, nonetheless.
>

> -----------------
> laurief@p...
> http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
> zone 3b northern MN - clay soil

Ooooooo, Vanity with Olympiad and a tad bit of something yellow
showing in the background is STUNNING! So gorgeous! I love
pink/blue/yello combinations!

Thanks for posting all of your photos. This helps extend the iris
season for me here in ST. Louis where the last TB's finished in mid-
May.

Kim
St. Louis, MO zone 6