[PHOTO] some irids | Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:28:57" />

[PHOTO] some irids

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] some irids
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 13:27:07 -0400

Belamcanda & Gladiolus are in bloom.  I was not sure the glads would
survive since they are not known to be very cold hardy, but they have
survived and increased quite well for a couple years now.  I have
these reds, some yellows, and a white.