Re: ADMIN: Archive Problems

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Archive Problems
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:04:18 EDT

jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

Hi all,

Chris (our archivist at Mallorn) has had a report that there is a
problem accessing either iris-talk or iris-photos archives at Mallorn
with Internet Explorer 5.5.

Could any of you that have upgraded to IE 5.5 on the PC please test out
the archives at:

worked fine

DNS Server error "cannot find server"

and let me know what happens. If there is a problem, please be as
specific as possible about the error conditions and messages.