Re: pics needed

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: pics needed
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 01 21:34:17 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "R.J. Baynum" <cyberphoenix@q...> wrote:
> I tried the archive, but can not get what I need by search, everything I
enter
> comes up not found.

It seems the Mallorn archive search won't acknowledge postings in the
current month.  I assume that's why you couldn't locate my HONKY TONK
BLUES pics in your search.  They are archived at the following URL:

http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/jul01/msg00016.html

>then I looked at one it was a gif, and not very good... what
> happens to the pics when they go to archive?

As far as I know, nothing happens to them when they are archived.  They
appear in the archives exactly as they did in their original posts to
iris-photos.

Laurie