[PHOTO] Re: Martin Foley/calling card | Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:50:43" />

[PHOTO] Re: Martin Foley/calling card

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Martin Foley/calling card
  • From: "Aunty Pear" <auntypear@iprimus.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:54:02 +1000

Hello, Marting,

I am sending you sampleas and URL for calling card I made with my fractals and flowers - some of them are mine, if they are not my photos, I provide link back and credit to those talented people who make pictures.

Have a look.

or this one:

There's more of them on my website:

Have fun. Or you can have a look what I am doing with photos in my fractals=