Re: New project

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] New project
  • From: "Francesca R Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 06:29:49 -0700

Martin, You may want to check with Harald Mathes in Germany. He has used I.
mellita in his crosses in several instances.
I had some which I used from his stock and have since sent them on to others
since I only concentrate on arilpums now. You may also want to try Stephanie
Rust. She is also interested in using I. mellita.

Francesca
irisgirl2@home.com