Re: OK here's some pinks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OK here's some pinks
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:20:29 -0700

Hi  R.J. I am sorry that a virus came up from me. I have had the computer a
very short time , about a year. This is the third time I have had the kak
virus. A friend of mine has had his for years and he does alot of the
computer and has had a virus once! I am still a beginner so thank-you! I am
sorry about sending an email to Mike before I opened yours that said I had
the virus. I open my out of order alot of the time and that is what I must
of done today. Thanks Brice Rose