Re: pics needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] pics needed
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:27:28 -0500

Thanks, Randy,

I am just a beginner at taking digital pictures - really just for my own
records of my collection. I'm taking them with a Sony Mavica - not even mine,
it belongs to the school where I teach, but since I wrote the grant that paid
for it, they let me use it ;-)

I've got several more pics of my irises that bloomed this year, but none are
expensive new varieties, so I don't know if anyone would really care to see
them on iris-photos....

Bill Wells