Re: pics needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] pics needed
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:10:41 -0700

Hi Bill, please send pics. It does not matter to most of us if they are new
intros. or not. True, the new ones are alot of fun to see but I grow over
1500 iris and there have been alot of photos that have appeared and I think
I have to have them. I don't have Sugar Blues but I will add to my need next
year list. I have already gone nuts this year!! More iris than dirt!! Ilove
the old ones and can't seem to part with any, but I am trying. Randy was
right your pic. of Lady Friend is beautiful!! She is one of my top 10 iris.
So please send more. Thank-you Brice Rose