Re: OK here's some pinks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OK here's some pinks
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:13:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/01 9:54:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
randysiris@juno.com writes:

This is a seedling of mine,
and yes it really is pink even though it
scanned this color.
What I like about it is inside the flounces
it's all fuzzy.
Mesmerizer X Godsend

and great flounces they are! Gives me great hope for some of my own
Mesmerizer crosses