[PHOTO] Re: Pink Confetti | Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:18:32" />

[PHOTO] Re: Pink Confetti

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Pink Confetti
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:18:19 -0500

Hi, Randy,

I am sure the Mavica deserves the credit - though one feature I don't like is
my inability to control the focus on real close-ups. Sometimes the focus is
slightly further into the depth of field than I want when I have it framed as
I like it. I'll post some later where you will see the bloom slightly fuzzy
while the grass in background is great   :-(

Since you like the uncluttered backgrounds (I agree those look best to me,
too), here's Pink Confetti. She's a nice enough pink though she didn't ring
my chimes this year so much.

Bill Wells

Randy Squires wrote:Hi Bill,