[PHOTO] CROSS: Green TB | Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:22:16" />

[PHOTO] CROSS: Green TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CROSS: Green TB
  • From: Martin Weber <martweb@gmx.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:20:23 +0200 (MEST)

I think it would be very interesting to cross green TB. Anyone other who
also want to do this? I think it would be interestin to cross Green Quest, Pride
of Ireland, Surrender, Golden Treasure and Green Prophecy. You could also
cross it with a non green one like Harvest of Memory. You will get green-yellow
ones. If you are interested in more turquoise cross it with blue ones like
Cloudballet, Horizon Bleu, Neptunes Cloak, Oregon Skies or Tides In. Here all
pictures I could get.

--
http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg