[PHOTO] TB: Sultan's Palace | Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:23:46" />

[PHOTO] TB: Sultan's Palace

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Sultan's Palace
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 02:23:33

OK Here is the last of the smallish red "selfs": Sultan's Palace(Schreiner
77). This guy managed to survive in my garden, and was lucky enough to
escape the fate of many others:death at the hands of the loathsome iris
borer.
SP is surprisingly, relatively short (or was it the sub-ideal conditions in
my garden??),about 24", and had a bloom the size of an IB.
Well, maybe next year it will grow up...who knows??
Laetitia