Re: BB:Cranapple

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: BB:Cranapple
  • From: land_of_mu@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 02:28:38 -0000

Laetitia -

Both CRANAPPLE and RED ROOSTER resemble my unknown burgundy.  Do you
have another shot of RR from a different angle by chance?  Is the beard
a deep rust color?  And base of the standards flushed with gold on
CRANAPPLE or is that where the purple flush is?  I'm also going to look
at other reds from those hybridizers.

THE RED DOUGLAS is really pretty, but not the same on alot of points.
Same with HADES, Which I love!

Thanks for you input and your great pics!  =)

Mike