[PHOTO] TB: Rose Plicata unknown | Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:38:42" />

[PHOTO] TB: Rose Plicata unknown

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Rose Plicata unknown
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 02:38:27

OK, just one more tonight, I promise.
This one is something I photographed practically growing in the street.
Well, not quite. A young couple buys old house in sleepy old neighborhood,
and this is growing all over the place.
It looks so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.
Maybe Gibson Girl?? Crinoline??
Anybody recognize it?