[PHOTO] IB John | Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:50:22" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB John
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 04:50:07

Here is the IB JOHN. This is for Mike Sutton, you asked for it.
Actually, this is a JOHN that I bought from you last year.
It bloomed and bloomed; it just would not quit.
The angle of the picture is a little strange, so I don't know if you can use
the shot, but I thought you might like to see one of your
own JOHN's blooming.
PS Anyone who wants to grow JOHN, it can't stand even the tiniest bit of
shade. Mike sent me 2 equal rhizomes last year; the one in a little shade
did nothing; the one in the sun was one of the most prolific bloomers in the
I do have some iris which do not mind a little shade; but JOHN is not one of

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!