[PHOTO] Re: Flower Shower | Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:34:48" />

[PHOTO] Re: Flower Shower

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Flower Shower
  • From: "MARVIN EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:37:10 -0600

Hi, Mike,
    This picture of Hi Ho Silver is not digital.  I took it with my 35 mil. Minolta and scanned it in MS Picture It.  I hope you can use it.  Unfortunately I lost Hi Ho Silver last year to a combination of rhizome rot and bloom out.  I miss it.  It was one of my best rebloomers.
Francelle Edwards,  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9