Re: Perfume Counter vs Sign of Leo

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Perfume Counter vs Sign of Leo
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 02:37:30 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Linda Mann <lmann@i...> wrote:
> Wow - very similar.  Looks like SIGN OF LEO has more of a bluish
beard
> tipped white, & PC has more of a white beard.  Do you grow both of
these
> & can you tell them apart?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Linda Mann Tennessee zone almost 8 - long, hot, sometimes very wet,
> sometimes very dry summers

Yes, PC is at 2 oclock and SOL is at 8 oclock in a rebloomer bed. I
don't have a problem with PC and SOL, but SOL and Witch of Endor. I
made that mistake many years ago with Pink Swan and Pink Fringe. I
don't know if I ever got the two straighten out. I reasoned they were
both pink and I could live with it..

Al B Zone 7 NO Va

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!