Re: Setosa seedling-petals

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Setosa seedling-petals
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 02:11:06 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Hensler" <hensler@p...> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for your comments. The spoon shape of the standards do seem to
be very similar to sibtosa. At the same time it is possible for the
longer standards of pseudacorus  to combine with  seosa to give this
shape. Of course this is just speculation.
I posted a photo of the roots/rhizomes. Any comment on this? What do
sibtosa roots/rhizome look like?