Re: TB: Beverly Sills

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Beverly Sills
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:57:37 -0700

Thank-you!!!!   Gerry for setting the record straight.  When I am at the
computer, I am away from my iris books, so from time to time I use my
memory, which isn't perfect!  Actualy I learned something, I did not realize
that Vanity was a pod parent. Thank-you again,  Thats why this is such  a
wonderful group of people, if someone doesn't know something the next person
will!   Bonnie, where we are having wonderful 4th weather in Ca.