Re: SPU: Farolito

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPU: Farolito
  • From: "Robert Dickow" <dickow@uidaho.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:42:31 -0700

Juri,

Farolito is described in a catalog I have as '40 inches tall, Standards
light violet-lavender; falls orange-yellow edged light violet lavender. HM
1967.' By the photo, which is a little dark and hard to discern the actual
color, I would say that the plant is most likely not Farolito. If your plant
is quite short and of a fairly clear blue and smaller flower type, suspect
Belise as a possibility. A better picture would help.

Bob Dickow