Re: TB: Pond Lily

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Pond Lily
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:32:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/02 11:18:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

Perhaps it colors differently in different climates.

Hi Francelle,
     Absolutely...I'd love to get PL because AFTERNOON DELIGHT is a lovely combination of shades here so I assume that pink/lavender blend would look good here too...and I'm hot dry (at least this year) and somewhere I remember hearing or reading that hotter climates bring out the richer pinker shades...maybe someone on this list can confirm or deny that?

Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor