[PHOTO] Re: anyone have a pic of Boss Tweed by chance | Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:38:25" />

[PHOTO] Re: anyone have a pic of Boss Tweed by chance

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] anyone have a pic of Boss Tweed by chance
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 05:06:54 +1000

Hi Kelly

I love Boss Tweed. For me it always stands up tall with perfect branching.
It's a good grower and a nice shade of brown.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia
zone 8/9