Re: TB: Chinese Treasure

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Chinese Treasure
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:46:53 -0700

Hi Eleanor,  beautiful pics. thank-you for sharing!  This looks just like
BoogieWoogie,  I thought that C.T. was like a flesh pink and peach colored,
maybe I'm confused about that. I have been out in the sun working and I
noticed that no one else has said anything. Let me know what you think,
Bonnie where the heat wave didn't hit today.