[PHOTO] Re: TB: Chinese Treasure | Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:55:47" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Chinese Treasure

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Chinese Treasure
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

Here's my Chinese Treasure library  photo - forget whose catalog/garden this is from: I grow it, but mine didn't bloom this year.

Mike Ayers

St Louis MO

Hi Judy,  Are you sure that you saw C.T. on this web site?  I know that they have Chinese Empress but I never found C.T>  Let me know, Bonnie