Re: TB: Chinese Treasure

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Chinese Treasure
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:21:10 -0700

Hi Mike,  Yours is what I remember seeing in the Schrieners catalog.  I think that you have the real one and the others are growing Boogie Woogie and Let's Boogie, Both are wonderful iris.  I do think that it is important that we help each other out on these things because when we donate to our local iris sales someone might think that they are growing something that they are not and that is one way a mislabled plant comes about,  I know that I have received them before, and sometimes love the mistake!  Thanks for your help,  Bonnie