Re: TB: Chinese Treasure

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Chinese Treasure
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 01:22:40 -0500

Chinese Treasure is on p C3.  And Boogie Woogie sure looks like my iris.  It's been blooming for sev weeks now, including thru some pretty heavy rainfalls.  I'll have to add them both to next year's wishlist, just to make sure.
Thanks everyone for your responses!  And thanks Judy for sending me to this great site!  There's a lot of VERY NICE iris pictures.
El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3