Re: greenish RE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] greenish RE
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 04:59:33 EDT

That's pretty awesome Mike!     One of those wide awake at 4 am mornings so excuse me if I'm fuzzy.   The greenies are interresting to me, but I tried GREEN AND GIFTED and it wasn't quite as attractive as th is one!    BTW...  order from you arrived and planted...just GORGEOUS as usual and I am giddy-thrilled about those bonuses!    You have a wonderful reliable generous business and I enjoy ordering from you...thanks so much!!!!!

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click here for more selections... Click here to visit LensExpress.com Avucue2 Colours ACUVUE Disposables FreshLook Colorblends Disposables Focus Night & Day Continous Wear Get Wild... with Wild Eyes!
Click here to find your contact lenses!