[PHOTO] JL: Unk Blooming Today | Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:32:50" />

[PHOTO] JL: Unk Blooming Today

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] JL: Unk Blooming Today
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:33:05 -0500

One of my Costco Japanese Irises started blooming today!

4 of the 5 JL's survived winter buried in pots in my bog garden.  3 of them
have set buds, so I left them buried in their pots til they finish blooming.
Only time will tell if they'll survive another Manitoba winter.  Hopefully
they're not all the same colour.  :)

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden